2008年10月10日星期五

The Completion of Dissertation

From Monday afternoon until early this morning, I have been writing the so-called Master's dissertation. The title is "An analysis of supplementary tutoring of compulsory educaiton students in urban China: based on the survey in Hongshan district Wuhan".

It seems easy for me to write it because I did the survey and have my own data. But the data analysis part places a great pressure on me for I have never used the Logistic Model. Still, inexperienced survey and questionnaire design limited the collection of useful information. Furthermore, Only three days' time is far less enough and I found there is no adequate literature for me to refer to.

On October 25th, I have to enter for the GRE in wuhan and now I only have 2 weeks to prepare for it. After 3 days' writing, now I am exausted. Oh, My God!

没有评论: